Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

damn man loved this. first off i love the animation. but more importantly you captured the exact words and thoughts that i would say and think when staying up for days on amphetamines. why is no one up its only 430. shit i hope i dont get mugged. shit i hope i look normal. not saying doing drugs is a good thing but its a real world fact that some people abuse them and this animation captured quite accurately what goes on in someones head when on certain drugs, particularly amphetamines when someone stays up for days on them. well done sir work of art i must say.

Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

haha this was very funny. i really hope to see a second ghost squad!

'Emergency Breakfast' 'Emergency Breakfast'

nice, i enjoyed it

Everything, by Everyone Everything, by Everyone

please please please replace all the other commercial ads with this. this was entertaining and i would much rather see this every time than any ad... ever... again.
it was awesome

Admincraft Admincraft

hahaha this was quite to my liking. well done sir!

Pitch - Web Design Pitch - Web Design

lmfao this was hilarious. coding html and css is a hobby of mine and i found this to be quite funny. For real don't use templates or drag and drop; learn some simple html and css and create your site in your own vision

Organ Story Organ Story

At first it was simply entertainment. Than shit got real; a powerful message was sent. I don't really eat fast food but I gotta quit smoking.

Wrong Number Wrong Number

Hahaha I was laughing very hard. Great movie my friend

10 Percent 10 Percent

Although I didn't personally know the names of the people in the video I mentally replaced them with friends of mine. Quite hilareous lol

Crew 54 Crew 54

i like it. it looks to me like you put a lot of effort into this. i cant say i fully understand it but i got the feel of most of it. great job